The USA Risk Group family includes the following companies, working together to provide specialized expertise through a unified, seamless network:
- USA Risk Group, Inc. our worldwide captive headquarters, coordinates long-term planning, staffing, and services for all captive operations.
- USA Risk Group (Vermont) Inc. is also Vermont’s largest and most successful independent alternative risk manager.
- USA Risk Group (South), Inc. is located in one of America’s fastest growing captive domiciles. It is a leading manager of licensed captives in South Carolina.
- USA Risk Group (West), Inc. is an independent alternative risk manager located in the domicile of Arizona, and also authorized to do business in Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana and Utah. Their dedicated regulatory staff and low-cost environment make it an attractive option, especially for West Coast companies.
- Cedar Management Limited (www.cedarmanagement.bm) is located in Bermuda, a center of innovation for the global insurance industry. Unique funding and regulatory advantages are available from this offshore domicile.
- USA Risk Group (British Virgin Islands), Inc., provides business management consulting services in the area of alternative risk, including captive and risk retention management, reinsurance, and program management..
- USA Risk Group (Barbados), Ltd. offers the flexibility and regulatory advantages of this offshore domicile.
- USA Risk Group (Cayman), Ltd. The captive insurance industry in the Cayman Islands is recognized as being one of the most developed and sophisticated in the world. Second only to Bermuda in size, the domicile remains the first choice for health-care and insurance securitizations.
- USA Financial Resources Group, Inc. offers an independent Registered Investment Advisor firm aligned with the nation’s leading financial service corporations all specializing in Alternative Market Capital Management.
Alternative Market Solutions
- USA Risk Intermediaries, LLC offers reinsurance consultation, design, placement, and management for property and casualty insurance, in addition to various liabilities and finite reinsurance structures.
- USA Risk Brokers, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based intermediary providing complete consultation, design, structure, placement, and management services for reinsurance programs. It is a subsidiary of USA Risk Group (Bermuda), Ltd.
- National Computerized Agencies provides comprehensive implementation and administration of worksite sponsored, payroll-deducted personal lines insurance programs. Through the nation’s top carriers serving this sector, NCA offers property and casualty insurance, life insurance, financial services, and voluntary benefits to employee and association groups in 42 states.