Top 10 Casino Lists
Not happy with your current manager? Lack of objectivity? No new ideas?
Account manager constantly changing? Why not change managers? If you’re under the impression that changing alternative risk managers is an inordinately complicated, cost prohibitive undertaking, we invite you to consider the nation’s leading independent provider of alternative risk management services.
USA Risk Group has developed a proven captive management transition formula designed to facilitate an efficient, seamless transfer.
Working closely with key members of your team, we will:
- Evaluate the structure of the coverage provided in the captive to ensure we have a complete understanding of limits, retentions and reinsurance.
- Discuss the policy issuance and premium flow process.
- Initiate a detailed review of the third party administrator’s claims reporting process.
- Examine all aspects of the cash management function within the captive.
- Review your company’s investment database.
- Establish the format and deadlines for reporting the periodic financial statement to ensure there is no delay in you receiving the first financial statement after the transition, as well as every other we prepare.
- Obtain a clear understanding of all balance sheet and income statement items within the captive group’s financial working papers.
- Outline a strategy for the secure transfer and placement of all relevant documents and historical data.
- Identify any areas of deficiency in record keeping or information exchange and any other areas that we feel we can improve with your team,
This process will include our designated account manager and a member of our executive staff. We manage over 260 captives with a variety of different structures. Transferring management from your manager to USA Risk Group will be done in a smooth, efficient and seamless manner.