Browse our list of topics below.
|Articles & Whitepapers |
Written by USA Risk for our clients
|Press Releases |
Our most current press releases
September 14, 2012
Montpelier, Vermont – At a black tie event emceed by Lyse Doucet of BBC World News, USA Risk Group was the recipient of two awards at the inaugural US Captive Service Awards, hosted by Captive Review Magazine at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago.
A distinguished panel of risk managers deliberated over the nominees and USA Risk Group was the winner in the categories of Innovation in Captive Management and Independent Captive Manager of the Year. Gary Osborne, President of USA Risk Group, commenting afterwards said he “was delighted at the recognition, especially in the Innovation in Captive Management category, as he believed that this is the hallmark of the success of USA Risk Group, bringing creative solutions to the table for its clients and prospects.”
- Gary Osborne: CIT - When the Tax Man Comes Around
- USA Risk Group Industry Update June 2009
- The Collateral Problem
- USA Risk Group Celebrates 5th Anniversary in Greenville
- Gary Osborne: CICA - Domicile Choice as brought to you by Dodd-Frank
- Tom McMahon: Bermuda - Premier International Finance Centre
- USA Risk Group (South), Inc
- USA Risk Group Industry Update July 2008
- Scottsdale, Arizona Office Moves
- Chairman Linc Miller Credited For His Contribution to Captive Insurance
- Gary Osborne on AM Best
- How USA Risk Group Became The Largest Independent Captive Manager
- Wealth Management: The Possible Use of a Captive
- Gary Osborne on Cover of Captive Review
- Protocol Amending the United States Income Tax Treaty with Barbados May Affect Many Offshore Companies with U.S. Operations.
- New President of USA Risk (Cayman), Ltd.
- Imagine Insurance Company Ltd Letter
- New Senior Account Manager Named
- USA Risk Group to enhance Bermuda operation
- Insuring High Deductibles Through Risk Retention Groups: Advantages and Challenges
- USA Risk Group of South Carolina’s Client receives Best Rating
- Sources of Capital for Risk Retention Groups
- 2004 Tax Changes – Small Insurance Company Provisions
- Use of Regulation, 114 Trusts by Risk Retention Groups