When establishing a captive, you may need to find a fronting company admitted in the states where coverage is provided. Additionally, reinsurance of the captive may need to be arranged.
USA Risk Intermediaries and USA Risk Brokers are your sources for all aspects of reinsurance. We work with clients, consultants, our captive management team, and insurance/reinsurance markets to provide the most cost-effective coverage available.
In addition, our strategic relationships offer enhanced access — on a brokerage or direct basis — to worldwide reinsurance markets, including those in the United States, London, and Bermuda.
USA Risk Group is uniquely qualified to help corporations, associations, and groups meet their reinsurance needs. Among our services, we will:
- Consult on reinsurance options for casualty and property insurance; finite reinsurance structures; and life and health-medical programs.
- Structure reinsurance programs for a single risk, a single occurrence, or annually in the aggregate.
- Arrange reinsurance coverage on an excess of loss or quota share basis.
- Provide marketing and management services for single reinsurance transactions or treaty reinsurance programs.
- Access U.S. and worldwide reinsurance markets on a direct or brokerage basis.
- Provide accounting services.